Home

CANCERBANK.ORG™

Cancerbank.org™ was established in 2010 by Holy Cross Lutheran Church Lake Mary and is dedicated to helping cancer patients and their families.

Cancerbank.org™ is all-volunteer organization with no administrative overhead – 100% of proceeds are used to assist local families to help offset the unforeseen and devastating medical costs associated with cancer.

The goal of Cancerbank.org™ for 2015 is to offer six families up to $10,000 in medical assistance. Cancerbank.org™ generates 80% of its revenues through casino and poker tournaments. The other 20% is from donations to the organization.

5th Annual Poker Tournament

Register now for our 5th Annual Poker Tournament benefiting Cancerbank.org. The event is taking place on March 12th, 2015 at 6:00pm at Noah’s Event Venue in Lake Mary, FL. Registration fee for the event is $40, 100% of the profit from the event directly benefits local families that are struggling with cancer-related medical costs.

Holy Cross Lutheran Church of Lake Mary Inc. is a 501(c)3 that is currently mentoring Cancerbank.org™.